Membership is open to any person involved in mediation or interested in pursuing a career in mediation or alternative dispute resolution. There are three categories of membership:
- Individual membership – $65 per year
- Corporate membership – for businesses or nonprofits. Provides for 3 members – $160 per year. Additional members are $40 each.
- Full-time college or university student pursuing a course of study in alternative dispute resolution – $25 per year.
- Full-time dispute resolution volunteer or retired dispute resolution professional – $50 per year.
Submit your application for membership below:
- HDRA Membership goes from June 1 to May 31. If you become a member after January 1 then your membership will go to May 31 the next year.
- ROSTER INFORMATION
- The information you register below will appear in the HDRA database and on the HDRA web site in the ‘Members Only’ section.