Heartland Dispute Resolution (DR) Association provides the following services to its members:
- Training throughout the year on relevant DR topics
- Online membership roster available to members only
- Referral listing on the web site (at an additional fee)
- Materials on “what is DR”
The HDRA is a not-for-profit 503c6 organization, that brings together individuals in Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska and surrounding states who share a common interest in DR Professionals as an alternate form of DR. The Association advocates for and provides education pertaining to DR; provides a network for information; skill sharing; and referrals.
Dispute resolution professionals are:
- Persons who believe that disputants are capable of finding mutually agreeable solutions to conflict through dispute resolution
- Persons with expertise in facilitating collaborative problem-solving
- Aware that informal discussions are less intimidating than court appearances
- Advocates for the resolving of disputes in ways other than litigation
Benefits of membership in HDRA are:
- a professional listing in the membership roster on the membership page
- training sessions throughout the year
Membership is open to any person involved in DR or interested in pursuing a career in DR. Click here to learn how to become a member.